cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harged twice for a game and I don't know what to do

Myes404
Honored Guest

So i bough onward for my quest 2, then refunded it since it didn't show up in my library because of technical issues, fixed that and my shop worked and everything else now I wanted to install the game but it was removed  from my library due to the refund request that I could not cancel. I thought if I "purchased" it again it wouldn't charge me but it did and now I think I wont get the previousley used money back and it's pretty anoying, hope oculus staff sees this. 

3 REPLIES 3

If the refund was accepted you should see the money back in your account within a week, I believe. If you then purchased it again, you should still end up only paying once, on balance.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Myes404! We'd be more than happy to look into this for you and make sure there weren't any errors in processing the initial refund. We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, we're just checking in to see if you received your refund and if you have any questions or concerns.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?