Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Issues linking my Quest 2 headset to my PC

officialsummyc97
Honored Guest

Hello!

I'm still new to this whole thing hehe

I recently got the Quest 2 headset and I'm unable to connect it with my PC. I got it since I wanted to use Steam VR.

The device is Windows 11, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz 16 GB RAM and I think it's GEForce X350

I found my device on the Quest 2 headset, but I couldn't pair it via air link nor via cable. 

It says, "The graphic card is not compatible with Quest Link. Headset can't be detected or paired" 

Can you please help me? I'm not really a tech-savvy person so most of the things I read just confused me even further. 

Also, if the GEForceX350 is the issue, is there any way for me to update or change it?

2 REPLIES 2

's almost certainly your graphics card holding you back. If it isn't on the compatibility list here , it's not supported. Luckily, if you have a desktop PC, GPUs can be added or swapped easily.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @officialsummyc97!

Sounds like your Link system is being pesky, looks like @user_901925786032222 is right on the money with their reply. Considering the software is telling you the card isn't supported, as well as it not being displayed in our compatibility page, we suggest to gather your Oculus Logs and submit a ticket to our Support Team.

How to get Oculus logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
(The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.)
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!