cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging to meta account issues

timtom.2022
Honored Guest

I started a meta account and followed all of the information but my oculus quest will not allow me to play the games I have on my headset, it has deleted all info saved on my phone app for oculus? Please help! This is so frustrating! 

2 REPLIES 2

Choleni
MVP
MVP

I'm not sure if this will helpful for you but....

...,,as I switched to meta account my headset and also PC app works fine, but I could not open mobile app anymore.

Uninstall and reinsall of the mobile app fixed that.

Maybe after a new install of the phone app your infos are back?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @timtom.2022! We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message so that we can gather some information to assist you with getting you back to gaming! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?