cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2 games

WhiteEagleUS
Honored Guest

Hi! I just received my order for Meta ProQuest2, it’s a gift for my sister. I only got 1 box despite purchasing 4 games. Can I expect to receive the games in a physical package?
Or are they just download codes because I don’t want to open the box.
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @WhiteEagleUS! We're glad to hear that your sister will be joining the world of VR! The games would likely be a code(s) provided with the headset, they wouldn't have any discs or anything since there's nowhere to insert a disc into the headset. If you or your sister aren't able to locate the code(s), then please feel free to reach out to our support team here!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @WhiteEagleUS! We're glad to hear that your sister will be joining the world of VR! The games would likely be a code(s) provided with the headset, they wouldn't have any discs or anything since there's nowhere to insert a disc into the headset. If you or your sister aren't able to locate the code(s), then please feel free to reach out to our support team here!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!