cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Meta Quest 2 Controller is rattling every time I move it.

VintageCrimsonDino
Honored Guest

So, when I was playing on my Meta Quest, I realized that every time I move the controller it makes a rattling sound?? Please help me me,

PS: I bought this Meta Quest 2 on 22/11/2022

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey, @VintageCrimsonDino! Thanks for that information! We have a few things that you can check to see if they can resolve the rattling sound.

• Examine the battery bay of the controller for any damage or loose objects.
• Examine the wrist strap to ensure it is securely fastened.

After checking these out and finding no indication of damage, we highly suggest opening a support ticket here. The support team has the tools necessary to get you back to gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @VintageCrimsonDino. We understand how controller issues can keep you from playing your favorite games but, don't sweat it, we can help sort this out for you! When did this rattling sound begin to happen?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

VintageCrimsonDino
Honored Guest

It started 5 days ago when i was playing beat saber

Hey, @VintageCrimsonDino! Thanks for that information! We have a few things that you can check to see if they can resolve the rattling sound.

• Examine the battery bay of the controller for any damage or loose objects.
• Examine the wrist strap to ensure it is securely fastened.

After checking these out and finding no indication of damage, we highly suggest opening a support ticket here. The support team has the tools necessary to get you back to gaming!

Thanks for your response, I checked the battery bay and nothing was damaged nor loose, so I took out the battery and the rattling stopped, So I think the battery was the problem. But when I put the battery back in, the rattling's sound is quieter than it was, any ideas on what this can be?