cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral credit

Caiyyd
Honored Guest

I sent my friend a referral link which she used when she purchased Quests for herself and her son. So far neither of us have received the $30 store credit. How long does it take to show? It’s been about 2 weeks. 

101 REPLIES 101

It’s been 31 days since I got the referral, and still haven’t gotten the credit.

NUAVE
Honored Guest

CURRENTLY HAVING THE SAME ISSUE WITH NO WAY TO CONTACT OCULUS SMH

Hello Nauve, we appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We understand you have been trying to reach out to us, but there was no success. Your concern will not go unheard; we ask that you please private message us. We want to have a one-on-one with you and get you the answers you deserve! 

Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Let us know how it turns out. So far my experience has been they always want it to go private just to be told they can’t help me or I didn’t do something quite right so I’m out of luck.

I honestly think THATS WHATS going to happen and I definitely will keep you updated and we may have to start searching to see how many people they do this too and trick you into getting your friends to buy their products it may be something we can do about this cause it’s unacceptable 

Hey Nauve! Thank you for reaching back out to us. We know how exciting it can be whenever you're able to take advantage of gaming promotions! Please keep in mind with the referral promotion; if completed correctly the store credit can take about 30 days before it reaches the referrer, and 7 days for the referee. Now, we will first need to collect some important information, can you provide us with you and your girlfriends:

• An image of you sending the link to your girlfriend
  • Full Name, displayed on the Oculus account. 
  • Username/ Alias 
  • Email Address, linked to the Oculus account
  • Headset Serial Number [ Where to Locate the Serial Number ] 
  • A screenshot of your girlfriend accepting the Referral Link. 

Please keep in mind with the referral promotion, if completed correctly the store credit can take about 30 days before it reaches each individual. 

Once we receive these details, we will be able to move forward and find possible solutions for you. Also, we advise your girlfriend to please reach out to us via private message, that way we can assist her, as well! 

Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I guess I have to gather all of this information when it shouldn’t be this hard smh I did not have to do all of this to refer her and how am I supposed to get a screenshot of her accepting the link come on now YALL know what YALL doin bro 

I sent everything besides her accepting it I don’t know how I would get a screen shot of that 

NUAVE
Honored Guest

And I know for a fact she did accept it smh 

Hey there, we appreciate you updating us. We ask at this time, for us to continue everything via private message. Thanks again!