cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good start

rick.sanchez.369978
Honored Guest

I would would like email from owner to vr headset, I bought bundle with resident evil 4 and iv tried using code and searching and everything, there no way to do it, if spent 2 hours reading and trying, seems many others are having same issues, not great is it, purpose to buy it and i feel tricked

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey rick.sanchez.369978. We do understand the predicament you are in with the promo for Resident Evil not working properly. We'll do everything we can to rectify this situation and get you into Resident Evil 4. Can you tell us if you tried to follow the correct steps to redeem your promo code? You can look on how to redeem it, by clicking this link.

If you have completed all of those steps correctly, we ask that you create a ticket on our Support Website. There, you'll be able to speak with one of our wonderful agents, who will investigate this matter further and help you get your game. If you are having anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?