cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 1 Left Controller Not Working

TungHou
Honored Guest

My left controller show no light when I press any of the buttons. It can't pair with my Oculus. I tried known good batteries but it doesn't do anything at all. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

My left controller won’t connect at all won’t even pop up the light, i thought it was the battery but no, i replaced it and it didn’t fix it in the morning i will see if my mom can get it repaired but before spending that money i thought i would ask here.

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Make sure the battery contacts are clean and haven't sunken in over time. A sliver of space is all that is needed to prevent a connection.  

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

tried cleaning the contacts with some sandpaper, and shimming the contact with some foil, still nothing.

Hey there, @TungHou! Let's get this controller working again! In order to do that, we would like to direct you to our support team at Meta Store Support. They should be able to look into this for you with no problem and get it solved in no time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It looks like the Meta Store Support link doesn't have the original Oculus Quest as an option. Is there a way for me to get support for the original hardware?

Hey again, @TungHou! Try out this link right here, you'll be able to get in contact with one our support agents either through email or chat! 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to PM us! Here are the steps how to, just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!