cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 headset not pairing with phone after reset

theindianlad12
Honored Guest

Hi ,

I was unable to use my pattern to get into the headset, hence performed a factory reset via the headset.

But since then, the headset does not pair with the phone app. 

The headset shows a pairing code but when inserting this code on the app, the app states that the headset is already paired!

I have tried the falling:

-resetting the headset

- deleting/re-installing the app

Any suggestions will be great - as this one will prove to be an expensive paperweight!

14 REPLIES 14

presbyo
Protege

on my 2nd quest 2 after returning the 1st one

never was able to use/view both of them for a month now

soon this 2nd quest will go back for a refund before my time runs out

i could put that money in my bank as interest rates are higher now

oculus go was a better headset, no phone needed

Alienor.2022
Explorer

Hello Oculus, what about a fix ? What about another gesture ? This is now two weeks I am standing with a non-working Quest2 ! This is totally unprofessional and - considering the price of the device - a major loss for my household (and my girl who asked it for her birthday). Please do something, your silence is not an answer !

adam.spencer.42
Honored Guest

Did this ever get figured out? My son has the same dang problem. 

Hey there @adam.spencer.42, we understand you are reporting having some pairing issues, and we would love to review your case to help out however we can. Have you reviewed any previously suggested troubleshooting steps regarding being unable to pair? In any case, please send us a PM by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. and then clicking "Send a Message" to privately message us so we can get information for your specific case to help further.

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!