cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Support is a joke

dionlbc
Explorer
Anyone else have an RMA in process with Oculus support? I was told by their support that the turn around for shipping a new Quest 2 kit would be 2-3 days after they receive my RMA'd headset. My headset was delivered to Facebook Technologies on December 3rd, but they haven't even provided an update that confirms they've received it. They told me to contact UPS and "thanks for being patient" whenever I ask them about the current status. This is an absolute joke and the worse support experience for any tech product I've ever purchased. I don't understand what is difficult about setting proper expectations with the customer and communicating accurate information. I can tell you one thing, this is the last Oculus product I will ever purchase, and I will be recommending any of my friends interested in their products to avoid them.
11 REPLIES 11

Same issue here! Sent support email 12 months ago, 2 months ago they finally have me send it in for replacement, they set up my replacement quickly and a new unit shipped, as soon as they received my unit, I'm talking SAME DAY, the unit arrived a few day later..........with horrible horribly SCRATCHED LENSES, unuseable to say the least, they assured me the referb units.....get this....are not used or abused.....not used? Really? So of course I sent that unit back and it's been over a month with "we will update you when we know something, can't compensate, can't speed anything up. Just stuck with nothing.300$ of nothing. 

ChipTivo
Expert Protege

Mine has been with Oculus for over 6 weeks now. 

No updates, terrible support. 

Every time I contact them I get the same "Thanks for your patience", "We have no further updates"

I've approached a UK consumer Program, tried to serve Small Claims court proceedings in the UK, but support are refusing to provide me with an registered UK address. 

John Lewis in the UK are also proceeding with their buyers, and have offered me a replacement if I get my faulty one to them. 

It's the most horrendous, stressful and frustrating process I have ever been involved in. 

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get my £300 headset back, I would be grateful.