cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting my Oculus Quest with the PC (not Link!)

VerwendeterUser
Honored Guest
Hello Gutys,

i have a problem with the connection of my oculus Quest with the PC. I want to transfer files to my Quest, but my pc can`t get the connection to work.
I tried to deactivate developer mode. Doesn`t work. tried installing another adb driver and switched USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. Activated the menü in the oculus Quest to allow the connection also. I added a file were you can see what happen in the device manager. The Quest is shown here, but it doesn`t seem to work. Please help me with this. I can`t figure it out whats the problem.c26by8bffcnn.jpg
4 REPLIES 4

uKER
Adventurer
That is the status if you double click any of those?

VerwendeterUser
Honored Guest
Hello, Thank you for your response. See down below.

"Dieses Gerät ist nicht richtig konfiguriert. (Code 1)

Klicken Sie auf "Treiber aktualisieren", um einen Treiber für dieses Gerät zu finden."

Sry, im german. Don`t know the exact english translation. Maybe something like.

"The device is not configurated. 
Press "driver update", to find a driver for the device."

Adb devices doesn`t show anything either.

Pandame
Honored Guest

Hello, Thank you for your response. See down below.

"Dieses Gerät ist nicht richtig konfiguriert. (Code 1)

Klicken Sie auf "Treiber aktualisieren", um einen Treiber für dieses Gerät zu finden."

Sry, im german. Don`t know the exact english translation. Maybe something like.

"The device is not configurated. 
Press "driver update", to find a driver for the device."

Adb devices doesn`t show anything either.

This worked perfectly, thanks!

VerwendeterUser
Honored Guest
Good to hear, that i helped someone. 😄 The problem which i had, had been solved in mysterious ways. Few days later i booted the pc and the symbol from the broken audio isn`t there anymore. Also my virtual oculus audio device showed up again. When i connected the Oculus Quest with the normal usb 3.0 port in Developermode and denied the Link feature + allowed the  Data Access it worked.