cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 / PrimevideoVR app .co.uk site only?

j4ckn1f3
Honored Guest
bought the quest 2 yesterday, love it, tried to install the PrimeVideo VR app to sign into my prime video account, it keeps pushing me to the .co.uk site with no option to change.  I'm in Canada but use the .com.  Anyone elsle have this issue? Is there a fix?
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do live in the UK and I'm having issues with the app. I've logged in but videos refuse to play, giving an Error: 4107 code. The app is still working fine on the original Quest. It appears they're having multiple issues.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
My Amazon Prime Video works fine with my Go, Q1 and Q2 in Australia, using the Prime app (logged into my Local Aussie Prime account).  Also works fine on my iPhone with the Prime app from the Apple store.  I'm pretty sure Prime Video only works on a regional basis.   Probably best to contact your local Amazon Prime support and ask for help if you cannot use this on you Oculus mobile devices.  Sometimes there is a limit as to how many devices you can register as well so check your terms and conditions.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?