cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA for replacing my left quest 2 controller

k3nguyen
Honored Guest

Menu button on left controller stopped responding and I sent it to oculus for a replacement as it was still covered by the warranty around late November. I got the confirmation that oculus received it early December and that's when I stop hearing things. 

I decided to open a support ticket using the chat feature and Desiree got me hooked up to a rep for the returns team. 

... obviously it wasn't very helpful or I wouldn't be here and Gage, the rep, gave me the whole lip service and then proceeded to tell me that they would be investigating why a replacement hasn't been sent out to me. A follow up email revealed that my controller never went through the warranty checks so I'm suspecting that they lost my controller. They've been investigating for about two weeks now. My questions now are:

Why don't I have an update to why my controller never got checked? "Sorry no update" seems to tell me that nothing is happening. It also doesn't help that Gage only responds on a weekly basis, and all of his emails to me have fallen on Sundays. 

My other question is if anyone has ever experienced something like this. What happened?

6 REPLIES 6

Cholo-
Protege

Same thing.

Many people waiting hardware from months... this scammers do what they want.

ChipTivo
Expert Protege

Ticket No - 3575945

They have had my headset since early November also. 

No resolution, 3 day turn around is now over 9 weeks, and just empty promises. 

I've tried Citizens Advice in the UK and Small Claims, but they don't have a UK office to serve them on. 

£300 of kit taken from me and nothing. 

Not sure where to turn to be honest.... 

Worst Customer Service I've even experienced, and no sign of a resolution. 

Constant lies and expectations that are not met. 

Unbelievable... sorry to hear that.
Never see anything like this. I mean... I replaced two Xbox360 for the ROD. But they always gave back the console in 3-4 days.
Here you have terrible quality hardware, awful customer service and a criminal return/warranty policy.

Yes indeed. 

Obviously people up the chain at Oculus/Meta don't realise the strain, stress and effect on mental health that Oculus support are inflicting on their customers with constant lies and misinformation. 

It's terrible. 

samgsc
Honored Guest

I have received the same service. They confirmed that they lost our equipment in their warehouse, but will not look for it. It has been lost for weeks. Oculus Support is the worst i have ever experienced.

hello, was your equiptment ever found and did you ever get a replacement?

https://twitter.com/theyonmelikeugh/status/1527133452759224320?t=B_tsXyb2omYxlFz4bvn47w&s=19

please ping them