Updating Account user age

Big.papa.2411
Honored Guest

How do I correct my account user age for oculus account

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Big.Papa2411! We see you are wanting to make changes to your account profile. No worries, we can help you with that. Do know that if you have parental restrictions on your account it will not allow you to make any changes as that has to be done through whoever set up the restrictions. If you follow these steps it will take you where you need to go to make those changes:

Go to https://auth.meta.com/settings/account/ and sign into your account. After logging in you will be able to edit:

• Email
  • Name
  • Birthday
  • Language

We hope this has helped. If you have any other questions feel free to reach back out to us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi i tried to change my age to my correct age since the headset used my sisters info instead of mine but every time I tried it keeps saying that I’m not allowed to.

Hey there @Copperhearted, we see you are having issues with updating your account with the accurate birthday. We understand not having your correct birthday can be a bit of a downer, but no worries, we are here to assist you all that we can. 

1. Please visit our account settings page and login with your account.
  2. Then navigate to your Meta Account tab.
  3. From there you will have the option to edit your DOB to the correct date.

If the problem persist, please submit a ticket via live chat, email, or a callback to get an agent to help you out. Hope this information was useful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!