Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Cannot register for warranty

I purchased a Meta Quest 3 from Amazon (an authorized retailer) yesterday. I want to register for the Meta+ warranty today. It says this device is not eligible after entering the serial number.Though, interestingly, the serial number that showed up i...

cmelcher by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Birthday wrong

It will not let me change my age from 14 to 17 when I clicked the wrong button. Now it won’t let me play Asgard's Wrath 2 which came free with my headset.

two factor authentication

I had two factor authentication security on Facebook, I reseted my phone, erase all data, after that I lost access to my FB account, because I couldn't receive generate code on Google authenticator. I uploaded my Passport picture, but it doesn't work...

Meta quest 2 not pairing

I cant pair my oculus quest 2 with the app i did everything and it still won't connnect do someone have a solution?

fnafo24 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coaster combat not loading

Hi I’ve been playing coaster combat for a while I went to it a couple of weeks ago and it won’t load oculus had me restart reboots etc but still it won’t work can anyone her help

keith699 by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 and doubled menu

Hello. Does anyone here has same problem as me? I installed Oculus software and my menu looks like this:I reinstalled it one more time and the same thing... Earlier I had Quest Pro and didn't have this problem.

bOOba_SciFi_0-1703872375016.png

Casting issue

Whenever I try to cast my quest 2 to my phone it either just kicks me out of the casting screen or waits forever saying "this may take up to thirty seconds" on the quest 2 when it does this, it repeatedly says "casting ended on the meta quest app" wh...

Games not showing up on new paired oculus

My son received a the meta quest 3 for Christmas. His oculus two has an admin and two added accounts. When we set up his new oculus both of his linked accounts show up but the admins account that has all the games will not show up. We have the app sh...

Meta quest 2 dont see my pc

My meta quest 2 stopped seeing the pc, this happened after I reinstalled windows, all the latest version and the app and the oculus but still does not see the pc, what I need to do?

Don't have account access

My daughter updated the headset today and she was logged out of the app on her phone. She does not know her email or password and we do not know how to get her games back. Thank you for your assistance.

QUEST VR2 BUGGED

I am writing this for my daughter as I have recently bought her a quest 2 for christmas. Yesterday she wanted to play a game so we took it off the charge and when we went to start it up it was stuck on USB update mode with a couple of options display...

Resolved! Quest 2 wont pair with the oculus app

I recently got a quest 2 and set it up with no problem but now when I try to pair it with the oculus app it either gets stuck on the paring screen or it says unable to pair and gives a list of troubleshooting Ideas and I've tried all of them. I've al...

download (5).jpg
bryce550 by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 6 kudos

Cant download Blade and Sorcery

I just bought blade & sorcery for my meta quest 2, I can see it has been bought but it wont install on my vr!!! So I bought it but it can not install so I cant play it  please help! Thank you so much

How to enable Guardian in headset

People say to turn on guardian you go to developer mode and just flip the switch,but i have developer mode and it just doesnt give me a way to “flip the switch.” Or it doesnt give me an option to even have guardian what do i do?

Can’t figure out how to continue playing

Hey all. So I bought a meta quest 2 for my son and he’s been using it successfully for the past cpl months. For a past few weeks I was getting notifications to set up my meta acct or else it’ll get blocked by Dec 31st. Well on New Year’s Eve I did tr...

Referral link issue

Hi all. So I did 2 referrals through WhatsApp copying my code and sending to them as they dont have Facebook/insta etc. How long does it take to go through? Nothing on the app has appeared yet (they went through app to sign up, not website) when they...

NateQKE by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Display Lines

I have lines that run very closely together down the picture/screen. The picture is shocking. I have tried factory reset and it’s still the same. It has not been dropped. Ideas very much appreciated. TIA

11Baxter by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horizon Worlds home name after username change

I recently changed my username and when I select go to my home from the Horizon Worlds app, I see a loading screen that has "[old username]'s home by [new username]". Is there any way to change the name of my home to match my new username?

Resolved! Redeeming Store credit

I received $10 store credit via email from Oculus with a code. When I attempted to use it to purchase "Thrill of the Fight" in the Oculus store I was unsuccessful. In my account under "Payment Methods" there is the option "Store Credit: $10.00 make d...

Minecraft VR Broken by update v49

UPDATE - I FOUND THE PROBLEMI switched the 'OpenXR Runtime' option to make SteamVR the active one, Oculus somehow broke their OpenXR stuff in the update which in turn broke minecraft, not to mention every other game that uses it. Definitely a huge bu...

Resolved! Multiple Accounts

This is just a personal issue with my experience on the Meta Quest 3. My boyfriend bought it for both of us, so we each made an account (his being admin), and not only did we have issues setting my account up on the headset up, but we use different c...

Labels