Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus locked me out of my facebook completely

I am completely suspended from my facebook because I added my 10 year old son to my account and now facebook thinks I'm a minor. Even when I put in my number or email it says it can't find me at all. What do I do??

Please Help with purchase PIN

I have been given a Meta Quest voucher, which you put into my wallet on the app BUT when you try and but something, it is asking me for a four digit code.....What is this please and where do I get it?

Gra1008 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My speaker broke

So my quest 2 side speaker broke off and I tried to glue it and now I don’t know what to do I’ve had this thing since 2021 (it’s messy cause i tried super glue) 

image.jpg image.jpg

Audio Not working

Hi, this is my first post. I have looked everywhere on the internet to find a solution but all the ones I've tried haven't worked. My problem is that whenever I put on headphones I can only hear out of my left ear. I've tried without headphones and b...

Maybes2 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone else had this issue?

The side piece that holds the strap appears to be cracking on the quest 2. mine has just broke apart. Who let this go through Quality Control? Anyway has anyone else experienced the quest 2 being written off as "unusable" due to the poor design that ...

Cable Link and Air Link not working properly

Having trouble with AirLink and Link with cable.Few days ago, cable link was working fine, while air link at least connected to PC (my wifi router is not so good, but at least it could see my PC via Air Link, as PC was connected via cable)100% sure t...

QKysh by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral not working

Hello all,My friend has sent me a referral link to buy a Quest 2 for the bonus we both get.When I click it I get the following message:"Unable to accept referralThere was an issue with accepting this referral. You may not be eligible because the coun...

Technex by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Install Software not installing all content

I'm trying to install the Oculus Software so I can airlink my Quest 2 to my pc. The problem is that the install setup I get from the Official meta website is only installing 3.44 Gb instead of what I've seen which is normally around 10 GBs. I don't w...

Meta account can't download game(s)

Hey there, I just got the VR QUEST 3 yesterday. My 13-year-old son set up the account in his name, and now I'm facing an issue where I can't download the WRAFT 2 game because it's tied to his account. To resolve this, I decided to create a new accoun...

KRESS01 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 screen black and frozen!

Hello, I have the meta quest 3. Since I bought it, the quest 3 freezes and the screen goes black. It always happens if I pause any game or leave it in sleep mode. I need to know what's happening

Atmx by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error performing query

Since three days I’m trying to purchase games from Meta Store for my Quest 3, but i keep getting the error performing query.Tried reaching out to Admin through DMs but no response at all.Tried restarting, factory reset, changing payment method, nothi...

sumi114 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two troubleshooting questions for vr

So I've been actually trying to see if I can get my VR working in time for the Normal Expedition, and I've ran into two roadblocks.1st, My controls don't register if I don't have Elite maximized in full-screen, and when I do that the frames tank.2nd,...

yuktaondi by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 not turning on at all

I haven't used my Quest 2 in a couple of weeks. Went to use on December 17th and realized there are no indicators and headset won't turn on. No lights when plugged in directly to charging cable and only an orange intermittent blinking light when plug...

Tommer1 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

16 digit code gift card

Meta gift card bought in amazon has 16 digit code but we need 25 digit code to redeem it. Still no solution?

Krokr1 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asgards Wrath 2 walk direction issue

Hi,Im having a strange issue since I changed the preferred hand in the settings from right to left. After I tried that one I went back to the original setting. But now the walking direction doesn’t change when I change the view direction. If I change...

HuberDe by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta account setup confirmation code not in email

Hello, My Oculus Quest 2 is having me set up my meta account and i am working on the steps to fo that. I am running into the issue of meta emailing me about a verification code but my email isn’t receiving anything. I have checked all forma of mail a...

PIN reset not working - please help

I have been having trouble trying to purchase QUEST VR apps on the mobile app. When I try to confirm the purchase with my PIN, it keeps indicating incorrect PIN number. I have tried numerous times to rest the PIN. It always seems successful, I get th...

Resolved! 2 strange things on new quest 3 128gb

We already own a quest 3 512gb. But today we got the 128gb version delivered for my wife. We created her own Metaaccount so she would get the €30 shopcredit. I did receive my credit on my headset. She got the announcement for the €30, but there is no...

Eleven Table Tennis PCVR Version Stuck On Language Screen

Hello.I'm using the Quest Pro with Eleven Table Tennis. The game launches perfectly. However, when it comes time to select a language I'm unable to do so. I don't have this problem with other PCVR run via the oculus app. The touch controllers and NOT...

Syirrus by Honored Guest
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 2 No audio from left side

Hello, my Quest 2 has no audio on the left hand side speaker. It also has no audio from the left if I connect wired headphones or Bluetooth headphones. I've tried a restart, checked for updates but it's up to date too. Any ideas, as I'm not sure what...

Resolved! Quest 3 Room layout

How to disable scanning a room before marking it? Because of this forced scanning, the room was built incorrectly and I don’t understand how I can either remove the wall or add a new one to fit it to the geometry of the walls.

Resolved! Typing in VR

Finding information on this talk site is almost impossible and, as with the other sites Meta owns, getting a direct answer is utterly impossible so I'll ask here and see if anyone knows. Is there a way, or an app than you can use to type inside the q...

AbWill by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change accoutnt from admin to child

Hi!We bought the quest3 for our son (11). So I created an account per e-mail for me and set up the quest. Then I made an child-account for my son. Both accounts a visible in the quest at „Konten“.Now the problem: When I try to change the quest from m...

Labels