Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 69 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Second Account Setup

Has anyone successfully added a second account to their Meta Quest 3? If so can you give a point by point explanation on how to do it? Is their something I’m missing, I log out of the app before trying to add an account, get the code to enter on meta...

joewam by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR Headsets Not Appearing on Web Meta Account

We have 3 headsets (Quest 2s) in a Makerspace. We have the space login in for all three, but tied them to different apps on two workers phones. When we login on the web, using the same login, none of our devices are listed. We want to not use the app...

Backwards compatibility

I was curious if the Rift CV1 Controllers are compatible with the Rift S as I am trying to save on money when buying.

Resolved! Create multiple boundaries for the same space?

Hi ,Is it possible to create multiple boundaries for the same boundary space/area? I want a Roomscale boundary for playing games, and a Sitting boundary when i'm watching moviesThe reason is because sometimes apps will lose tracking when sitting comp...

Oculus Rift CV1 Blank in left eye

I'm trying to get an Oculus Rift CV1 to work, and no matter what I do I can only get an image out of the right eye. The left eye is blank/black.I have tried this in a 6700K system with a 1050ti, and I have tried this in an r5 3600 system with an RX 4...

Resolved! Asgards Wrath 2 Preorder

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone could help me. I pre ordered Asgards Wrath 2 and then lost my payment card. I put a new one in and was wondering will it default to the new payment? The game comes out today so I am a bit disappointed with the poss...

Toukenden by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Browser won’t open

When I try to open my browser and other options on my quest 2 a warning pops up warning of Attackers etc. and an issue with privacy etc. It will say my wi-fi signal is excellent or strong but then shows weak in the other screen/window. What can I do?

Resolved! Is the Quest 3 region/continent locked?

Hi, I am currently in Japan and I am looking to buy an oculus quest 3. I live in Portugal, where the quest 3 isn’t sold without its game bundle.My question is will I run into any issues if I purchase my quest in japan and use it in portugal/london? h...

Resni. by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble connect to my old account

I log off on my app meta quest 2 and now I’m trying to connect back again and it’s not letting mei made a different account by accident I need my son account he gots game and he got a 50 dollar gift card on his account!! On his headset it’s is accoun...

quest 3 controllers disconecting after v60 update

Having a weird issue with quest 3 controllers disconnecting after version 60 update. This happens when I'm close to my wireless router. This was not happening before the update. Note, this is not Tracking loss the controllers actually disconnect from...

Peteo by Expert Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stuck in camera

I haven’t used my device much but upon turning it on, the view is stuck in the black and white image of my room. I have restarted, ensured internet is connecting but am hesitant to factory reset being that I cannot backup the data. Welcome screen sta...

Branbal by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black faded ring Quest 3

When I play on my quest 3 and use my joycons to move around like in asgarth wrath 2 or Roblox vr, There’s a black outline on the edge of my screen fading into the middle of the screen, I’ve tried resetting it but it did not seem to fix it. I would ki...

Suddenly No USB Connection or Setting on Quest 2

All of a sudden when I connect my Link cable I do not get the USB connection dialog. Worked the night before.When I go into Developer Settings in the headset there is no option for USB.I checked my phone app and developer mode is enabled. Toggled it ...

Resolved! Question- regarding PCVR game

So let’s say I wanna buy this rift game. When I want that rift game, I don’t have a rift because it says I didn’t set up rift and don’t have a gaming pc. What happens if you buy rift game on the quest 2 without a pc and a rift? Can I refund it if it ...

jtdogelp by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't make any purchases in-game

I've opened a ticket for FB support and for more than 2 weeks no response, no estimation when the issue will be solved. Almost all of my friends has no issues. When I run FBInstant.getSupportedAPIs() I have no payment values at all (also FBInstant.pa...

Charging me for a game i have bought

my purchase history is saying I have not bought any games since factory reseting my oculus, I have tried relogging back in and still the game wants me to buy it. What shall I do?

Jacko2022 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta app wrong Facebook account

the meta quest app keeps going to the wrong Facebook account, when I select "not you" there is no option to enter the correct Facebook account. would appreciate any help I was able to switch accounts yesterday. Now I am on a different device instead ...

Resolved! Persistent Issues with Oculus Quest 2

Hello everyone,I've been experiencing ongoing issues with my Quest 2. This is my second Quest 2 headset, and unfortunately, I'm facing the same problems as before.Initially, I used the headset primarily for playing Beat Saber via SteamVR. Suspecting ...

Teestaub by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 wont power on

Hello, My Quest 2 will not turn back on. The white light on the front is solid but the power or volume buttons dont seem to do anything. The screen is black. I've tried holding the power button down without success. Has anyone experienced this? Is th...

Simple explanation of multi accounts and/or headsets?

Trying to get an idea how this all works. FAQ is very ambiguous.Im looking into buying a quest 3 to replace my kids quest 2. And then give the 2 to his best friend.keeping primary on quest 3?keeping purchased games?should the games be shared? (Keep t...

V_J_T by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asgard’s wrath 2 preorder bonuses

Hello to all who’s reading this. I’ve recently purchased a quest 3 and I’ve heard that Asgards 2 comes with bonuses for preordering, but it won’t arrive till the 15th and the game release’s the 15th. Will I be able to still receive the rewards?

Resolved! Oculus MRC Mixed Reality Capture Giving Calibration Send Error

Hello, Im trying to find a solution to this error. Im not the only person getting it. I am trying to find the solution for a few of us who record using MRC.Every time we finish calibration, we get this error and we haven’t been able to find a way aro...

Labels