Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Controller pairing screen

To be honest I've never seen a more frustrating machine on this earth...It's like you made it to stress the hell out of the users.Like ffs what happened to user friendlyness. I couldn't add an account had to factory reset and now I can't go past the ...

Pc quest error

I installed yesterday TwD on my pc and now when i want it to launch it says Entitlement is not currently valid (1971032)

Oculus setup not working

Whenever i run the oculus setup it says something around the lines of "looks like we can't reach the oculus server please check your connection" I've done everything i could find like disabling my firewall and running the bypass hotfix check in the c...

My meta quest pro controllers have a thumb tracking issue

When using my meta quest pro controllers on my quest 2 i noticed that my controllers would not track where my thumb is correctly. This happens when i take my thumb off the controller, it would track is as the thumb is at the empty part(where there is...

No me deja acceder a la app de oculus

Hola, acabo de intentar entrar a la aplicacion de oculus (Oculus App PC) y me sale un error (No se puede acceder al servicio de Oculus), me dice que reinicie (No funciona) , que repare la app (No funciona) y cumplo con los requisitor minimos, tampoco...

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
DoritoYT by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 hotspot speed

Fix popular problem with quest 2 connection to windows 10(after update 1909) hotspot. Quest 2 use only 20mhz chanel(192mbs - wifi5, 286 - wifi 6) that not enough for air link. My phone and notebook can connect at 80mhz(866mbps) but Quest 2 cant switc...

Skerek by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot loop

hello my daughter's headset is stuck on meta symbol Boot loop. I've tried re booting factory resetting , just powering off and letting it fully recharge nothing what can I do. I'd like to figure this out so my girls don't have to share our other head...

HELP

My ocolus 2 stays fried in the logo Meta any advice to solve this situation?

Quest Pro screen glitches

Has anyone else noticed on the quest pro the home screen menu's especially the feed window glitches when scrolling it's like a faint sideway flicker, it's even more pronounced since I got a quest 3 as that is smooth and make the glitching more notice...

M0RIATY by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta violation message

I have tried to respond to this message for the last 2 hours. It is telling me to re-enter my password which I do and it will not take it. So when I go to maybe change my password. It takes me back to my main page. Does not allow me to change the pas...

Issues with my oculus

I’m having an issue with my oculus I haven’t even used it plugged it in put it on and the first time I used it. The left eye is going to a black screen.

Can't add friends

Hello I've been having a problem with my quest account and I can't add or message my friend and he can't do the same but I follow and message other people and I have all my privacy settings off there for I can talk to anyone I don't know what to do i...

Katels by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 can’t track

Turned my headset on today and all the sudden it’s telling me headset can’t track, use with limited functions. After trying everything I needed up doing a factory reset. Now it comes on a blank grey/black screen but I can still hear the music. There ...

Resolved! Is Chat is Rft S gone

Now, when I open my Rift S main screen, the "phone" icon doesn't show up in my friends list. I can't start a party. If I go to Social, I only see "Events". What happened? I used to be able to voice chat during Beat Saber and other games.

Penzive by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set up

It says it's paired on my phone, but in the headset all I get is pics of functions and a code to pair if I have trouble. But can't find on app where to put code?

Oculus desktop app issue

okay so i have used air link a few times, with no issues, but recently when i opened the oculus desktop app on my computer, i am presented with a grey screen saying: "Graphics Card Not Compatible, your system's graphics card is not compatible with th...

image.png

need help with a controller

i use my quest 2 daily however i was away from a trip and when i got back the buttons on the right controller are all sticky and mushy to press and the controller will not turn on. ive changed the battery on the controller 5 times and still nothing. ...

Account error when buying apps

Suddenly I am unable to purchase apps. I receive a response: We've noticed something unusual and, for your security, this request couldn't be completed. Please try again later, or visit our Help Centre.If this issue continues, please visit Oculus Sup...

Referal code not working

I sent my daughter a referral code for a Quest 2. She received the link okay, but when she clicks on it says unable to accept referral. It was a new Quest 2.

Meta has not responded to my support ticket.

Hello, I made a support ticket back on October 15th and received a response on October 17th saying they would look deeper into my issue ever since I have not received a response even after my follow-up email asking if there was any sort of update. he...

Can’t buy anything or add payment

I can’t buy anything or add payment method(i’m on quest 3) and the staff is just not helping me i have done their steps and now they are not answering my email please help @MetaQuestSupport

I can't enable developer mode

Alright so I've tried everything I can find online on how to enable developer mode. I've gone on the mobile meta app, connected my headset, and went through the steps to enable developer mode. I have made and organization (in fact multiple), and I ha...

ken-romny by Honored Guest
  • 24 replies
  • 4 kudos

Only Partial Order Delivered

I ordered a Quest 2 as well as some other accessories. Was excited when I saw the email with tracking information a few days ago, but when it was delivered to my house the only item in the package was the foam replacement set that I ordered with the ...

Gifts

Why when I buy a gift to send to someone it says I already own the app even though I am buying it for them not me and yes I have went and pressed the tabs to send a gift and typed their email in

Labels