Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Quest Pro controllers keep disconnecting from Quest 2

I got a set of the Quest Pro controllers back in January and they have been working flawlessly up until August. Since then I have been having constant issues with both controllers randomly disconnecting, but not at the same time. I have to reset the ...

Resolved! USB Connections not working?

Recently I have been trying to connect my Quest 2 to my PC and Laptop via USB, and after trying what I'm sure is every instruction possible, nothing seems to work. The cable is working because the VR is getting charged by being plugged in, but the US...

Resolved! Question About Quest 3

Current Reverb G2 owner. I work for a visual simulation company that occasionally bids on VR jobs. We have our own graphics engine that runs on OpenXR, although it has hooks to switch to SteamVR if necessary.I previously owned a couple PCVR Oculus he...

pariemala by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller connection

For some reason when I move my controller out of sight, the controller disconnects. Like let’s say I put the controller behind my back. The headset will give me a message saying it disconnected. Any way to fix that?

Smug_hend by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vrchat Buffering after power outage

Hi so recently there was a power outage and i don't really remember but i believe my quest 2 was charging and plugged in when it had happened. A day after it happened i tried to load vrchat and it was running slower and when the loading would finish ...

deadfae3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Questions

Will the minimum requirements ever be updated so the app can stop bugging me that I don't meet the minimum requirements? Also what is the best VR settings as far as refresh rate goes for a system with a 7900XT 24 GB Card, Just trying to really get th...

Lost Oculus

My oculus is lost and I only have the controllers. Is there any way to find it?

Armor_81 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 3 with Forcetube and Bhaptics?

I purchased a quest 3 yesterday and can't seem to get my bluetooth to stay connected to my forcetube. It pairs with both Bhaptics vest and the forcetube but disconnects from the forcetube after about 3 seconds. Am I able to have both connected at the...

Using quest link without oculus app

I have a driver issue and because of it i am unable to use quest link via oculus app. I need to use the quest link for development (to playtest unity easier). is there any way to use quest link without the oculus app?

Does Meta support chat work?

Does the meta support chat actually work or is it just a bit of image control?Firstly it's hidden behind about 20 links to difficult to find. Then if you find it it never works. I tried 3 different computers and multiple browsers and cannot get a cha...

help

Normally when i call people, it tells me when the notification was sent to them. This time, it doesn’t tell me and they don't pick up. So now im like rlly pissed of rn.

Yoinkgoat by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to receive 2FA code due to changing number.

First off, I'd like to say please do excuse the account number. Sadly, I wasn't able to log into my actual account and had to make an entirely new account to post due to not being able to change my number as it continues to send the SMS code to my ol...

need help please quest 2 and 3 - app sharing

my first quest 2 was broken and I had to return it to the warranty company. I have a new Quest 2 and adding a quest 3. I am getting an error on both headsets saying the headset sharing is enabled on another’ account. I want to have both headsets shar...

Quest 3 Facial interface button stuck R side

Right side adjustment is stuck solid. The left side works. I see others have the same issue. Some are saying they used a thin ruler and pried it to work. I tried that but felt like is was going to break so I stopped. Spring loaded button on left work...

Andy7K by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

My game just disappeared!

A few weeks ago I bought blade and sorcery. I played for a few days and then I didn’t touch the game for a few weeks. Today I went on my oculus quest 2 again, but I couldn’t find the the game in my library. I went on the store but it just say I have ...

doggo_B by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed shipping of ORDER #107250039147599

Dear sir, I paid 1033.96 USD for an order since 28th September with estimated delivery on 10th October now my order delayed in shipping and the estimated delivery date is increasing and reaching 17th October Kindly investigate the reason of delay Reg...

Bug when try to add Payment Information

Hi,I want to add the payment details for the company. And when I were on the fourth page, I can add the bank-data. When I then try to submit that, I get an error, that I should try it again. But for this, I must do at least one change in the three li...

Audio out

Does anyone know how I can have sound from my pc speakers while I'm connected (corded/seated) to Steam VR with the Quest 3? I'd be happiest with all speakers working, including the headset, but if I have to pick one the 300w with subwoofer wins. This...

I can't log in my old account

I used Quest2 before and registered a meta email account for it. But now when I try to log in, maybe because I used a mobile phone number in China, I cannot receive the verification code now. So, I cannot pass the double verification, and my email is...

KAT932 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor UX with support

Left controller support issues, 3 replaced controllers, one head unit replacement, controller appears to consistently be shorting where power will not return to controller. Contacted support, spoke to Gwen who stated she did everything and even thoug...

Big-Aus by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculus is a fancy brick because of factory reset

I was having problems playing a game saying a software update was happening so I waited an hour and nothing happened I looked it up and told me to factory reset my vr so when I tried to turn it on it said something wasn’t responding so I closed app a...

Labels