Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 79 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Help! Meta Support broke my headset!

I had an issue where I couldn't enable developer mode in my headset because the app wouldn't let me connect to manage it despite having the headset listed in My Devices. I contacted support, and after a few different checks and steps told me to facto...

My Oculus Quest 1 won't update

It won't let me see anything, not my friends, not my browser, not my games, and it says it needs an update but when i go to the system update "All updated" Is it because it's auto updating? I haven't played in a few months so it could be, but I'm on ...

Resolved! logging in on PC

When i try to manually log in using email and password it says they are incorrect, though i can log in on website using them. If i try logging in using Facebook or email my default browser opens on my account page but the app still doesn't let me log...

Parental control

Helloi am trying to allow my son over the parental control to all download and usage of all apps. But it says that its not allowed in my region (Germany) because my child is not yet 16.what is the reason then to use parental control, if I am unable t...

Old Oculus Go goggles

I just created a Meta account because I was being blocked from accessing my Oculus headset. Now the headset won’t load. I’ve restarted a bunch of times and each time is gets to the three dots loading screen but doesn’t load. Do I need to do something...

Advice

Soo I have to use an adapter from DP to usb type-c because I use a laptop with no dp port but the problem is that my usb type-c doesn't support displayport alt mode or thunderbolt 3 and I wanted to ask if there's something that will help me with this...

Unable to Travel

Can anyone guide me on how to recover a unpublished world that will not allow anyone to join (creator, and collaborators). I’ve even made copies of the world and cannot access any of it. Could someone that works with meta maybe save it as an asset an...

New Meta Account

Hi everyone. I’m having a problem with my sons Oculus Quest 2. I have more than 1 problem. I was having problems pairing the headset after making a Meta account.Called Support and they made me do a factory reset. She assured me I would have access to...

jcmines by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync Error

Every time I try to sync or send videos to mobile app, they never showed up. I have restarted my oculus and iphone multiple times, and they do not show up. What do i do?

Unable to log in to my meta account

device:meta quest2Errors: Every time I try to log in, it will jump to the error page shows "sorry something went wrong".Plantform: PC APP(win11 chrome), Andriod APP, and also Web.Login method: login with email.(Has been isolated from initial meta Acc...

a881e9b4ccf8bf91661e9a3cc0a48b6.png

controllers

we have been up and down with the controller issue they ask same question repeatedly of oculus is refusing to replace controllers then at least let us know how to repair or replace

Exisal by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Electro Disability

Hello, I have a Meta Quest 2 helmet, however, I have to take the maximum precaution (without losing the pleasure!), because I am also hyper-electrosensitive... Wifi, bluetooth, are hard for me... So , I dream of doing without it and without a smartph...

Ajm14283 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Link works anarchically

Hello,I just bought a Quest 2 and I am contacting you today about the Quest Link feature.The first time I was able to connect the headset to my PC yesterday, I played the game without any problems, the connection was a bit complicated but everything ...

Go0ners by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home environment black

Since ive tried changing my home to a different one offered by meta everytime i am in my home on oculus its black but my screen tablet thing and hands are there. How do i fix it?

Rift S Stuck on Setup

Hey, I've had my Rift S for a few years now, and every single time I put it away for a while I'll come back to use it again and there will be a new issue with the device. The first time, the solution was just restarting my PC. The second, reinstallin...

Darmandir by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

App shuts down when linking to an external browser

When our client app opens a link to an external browser, the Meta OS opens the Meta browser but shuts down the app unexpectedly.It's seems to be related to the whether the OS is using the "Oculus APP Runtime" vs the "Oculus Browser".Anyone have sugge...

Where is this 6 digit code you speak of?

I'm sure this has been posted before.It's been a couple of months since I've played on the Quest 2. It's asked me to log back in, and claims it'll send a 6 digit code to my email. I have yet to see one, and it's been well over a week.My two factor au...

Grey screen

Morning. My son has the quest one. He can switch it on and do the passcode but after that all he sees is a grey version of the room he is in. No option to set boundary? He’s tried rebooting to no avail. If he does a factory reset will he lose all of ...

protective system

Whenever I play any game, I often have to look at the ground or take something from the ground, and then suddenly the boundary of the protection system appears. I would like to turn off this feature where it shows up every time because it reduces my ...

CyrZ0n by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon Worlds broken

I downloaded horizon worlds and have tried everything to play it, but it’s impossible to ever get past the loading screen. Is horizon worlds closed?

oculus link

I've been trying to play with my oculus quest 2 on my computer today and when I connect it with the oculus link cable all I get is the black screen with the 3 loading dots. I have windows 11, my headset is up to date, I use the oculus link cable not ...

ducky3821 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 1 Boot Loop

Hello, I recently got my Oculus Quest 1, it worked great but about a week it got stucked in a chip ligo and boot loop.I tried EVERYTHING I found on internet and forums, I need a little help with this.

Dominuz98 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing apps on multiple headsets

My sons both got quest 2 headsets for Christmas. One is signed in with my Facebook account, the other is signed into my husband's Facebook account. Is there a way for them to be able to share games so I don't have to buy apps twice?

GraphQL server responded with error 1353048

Hi,Yesterday i bought a game without any pb. Today i tried to buy one more and i get this error. It's the same paiment card than yesteday.I tried with another one, and same issue. What's the problem today ? Regards

Labels