Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Roblox stopped working on my quest

For some reason, when I launch a VR game on roblox, all I see on my Quest is a black screen and on my desktop, there's the normal application that you usually play without VR. I'm not sure if this has to do with me using Air Link.

blade and socery crashing

I can load the game and I can get into a map. but as soon as I pick something up or try and spawn in a wave it freezes. with a black screen on either side of me and behind a flipped image of the frozen image in front of me. I have played it for about...

Resolved! Apps and Store not working

PLZ OCULUS help me! I tried everything you thought of to fix it but it still isnt working. Like I Factory reseted it and everything and still doesnt work and i did everything still doesnt work! I cant even play with something i spent 400 dollars on! ...

Need help

Whenever I get in a game like Vr chat, my avatar keeps moving backwards. Im not sure what the reason is. Anyone know?

lucidanne by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wheres my games?

I've purchased residential evil 4 and saints and sinners walking dead been playing for a while no problem turned power off then next day powered up and theres no games to be seen in my apps like they have disappeared in thin air? I can see the 2 game...

tykaan123 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller help

My controller won't connect and they say a light will show on the controller I don't see that either I even changed the battery don't know what to do next please help

rassberry by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Oculus Link is not loading

So I'm trying to connect to Oculus link and every time I try to load in it just stays in the loading screen and if i take it off or i click the start button it just ends up being in the black void and nothing is visible or clickable, all I can do is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

annoying distortion sound

After receiving the oculus quest 2, I turned it on and asked for updates, everything is fine so far, but after updating, the speaker comes out with a very annoying and harmful noise to the earI turned off the device and restarted it, same problemHow ...

Crypt0nun by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP Noob here with pairing nonOclus remote controller

Hi, I got an Oculus Go used at a thrift store and I know nothing about these VR headsets. It didn't come with a remote and I couldn't find a new or used remote anywhere. Is this a thing or something? So I bought a Bluetooth Fortune Tech controller an...

Oculus will not charge

I just recently received my brand new oculus quest 2 and at first it would not charge past 32%, 2 days later it started charging properly but over long periods of time. My sister played for a while and the battery went flat. Now I plugged it in so it...

Resolved! oculus link sound issues

My mic doesn't seem to be working whenever I use oculus link. oculus link worked correctly for one day and it wasn't done that feature correctly since. I tried adjusting my computers settings. very tempted to downgrade to windows 10 to get it to work...

Refurbish NOT WORKING

Bought my daughter her Oculus 9 months ago and the screen turned black,contacted support as we have a warrenty.Waited almost 3 weeks for a new one,to get sent a refurbished one that will not pair at all.Contacted support again to be told to do a rese...

Issue with oculus link or oculus quest desktop app

okay, so i'm trying to run games on 120 hz, in the oculus quest 2, but i'm having issues that i don't understand that the oculus link software works like 15 - 2 min in 120 hz then just gives up, it's not a processor issue (I7-7700k), it's not a memor...

TheNewCatch_1-1642591707570.png 4tryucrmnmc81.png Screenshot_4.png

Still waiting for Oculus to fix my issue

So it has now been 27 days since I first reported my issue of purchasing games from the Oculus store. Oculus still hasn’t fixed the problem or respond in any meaningful way. I just get the same generic email that says that a dedicated team is working...

Turn off subtitles in Vader Immortal II

Hello,Does anybody know how to switch off subtitles in Vader Immortal II? I already changed the general setting of my Quest to English but nothing changed. The subtitles totally kill the atmosphere. In episode 1 I gladly had no subtitles without doin...

Docmass by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ocules link

Anyone know why my oculus link won’t let me login it’s asking me to confirm my Facebook login on my browser but like what do I look up  

8DF61EFD-8E8F-4CAF-AAEC-BA5330DAAB6B.jpeg

Creating a party causes app to not load

My husband and I each got a Quest 2. We each bought the same games in order to play multiplayer. When I create a party and invite my husband he can easily “travel” to the game. When I press the “travel” button I get “Error, Couldn’t launch app. Pleas...

Buzzing from quest 2

Hi. I purchased a quest 2 in December 21 and now when I play it there is a buzzing noise. What an I do to fix this please ?

quest stuck at usb 2 speeds in a 3.2 port

Hi alli have an oculus quest on the latest firmware with the official oculus link usb c to c cable and it seems im stuck in usb 2 speeds for some reason. i have the usb tree info for anyone who can help =========================== USB Port5 =========...

Blobsey32 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't reload some games

I had to install a new hard drive in my computer. So a had to re-install Oculus software. After trying to download my purchased games. Some would not re-install. See list below: Digger: Trench ExperienceLoading HumanMind - Path to ThalamusNevermindTh...

MRoe1 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reoccurring payment!

I bought lady Gaga beat saber for my daughter it hit my account twice on separate days. The second one said reoccurring payment I didn’t sign up for a subscription so a explaination is need along with my refund.

Labels