when will air link be supported on windows 11 for quest 2 users

c4eden
Honored Guest
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey c4eden, thanks for reaching out to us about Windows 11! Currently, Windows 11 isn't supported just yet. We don't have a timeframe to give on when it will be, but we're hard at work making sure the Oculus experience is ready to take the leap into the Windows 11 environment. Be sure to keep an eye out for the news once we're ready! Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey c4eden, thanks for reaching out to us about Windows 11! Currently, Windows 11 isn't supported just yet. We don't have a timeframe to give on when it will be, but we're hard at work making sure the Oculus experience is ready to take the leap into the Windows 11 environment. Be sure to keep an eye out for the news once we're ready! Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

You've been saying that for several months! Get off your asses!

Do you have any news about Windows 11?  Now new computers come with it. Any ETA?

Thanks

donquixote85
Honored Guest

Any news about it yet? 

ThePixelCowboy
Protege

Yeah I'm getting really impatient with this, It's been broken now for months. 

donquixote85
Honored Guest

Why is this post marked as "resolved"? Wouldn't it had to be "Work In Progress" or something like that? That is what you explained in the post. I hope the comment is well taken, as the intention is the best, only to help keep track of the issue. Kind regards.

ARMRgarden
Honored Guest

It's been 9 months and no updates? Would be great to use Meta Quest 2 features with my PC. Please fix Airlink on Windows 11. I Guarantee people will be looking for this feature when your new headset comes out next month or whatever. Might as well fix it now. 

ARMRgarden
Honored Guest

This problem has not been solved.