cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Cant access my created worlds in horizon. Keep getting blue screen with no load bar.

Baejing
Honored Guest

Up until two days ago I have been able to access Horizon Worlds with no issues...until I was in build mode creating a new world and the app began to freeze. I then Respawned back into the world and then 30 seconds later it happens again.  Now when I try to access worlds I get the horizon screen all blue with no load bar. Sometimes I'll make it to my personal space..join another creators world and freeze all over again. I have done a factory reset, I have deleted the app. All other apps on my Oculus work fine. I can even get into Venues. I cant be in a world for longer than 30 seconds without it freezing. Now here is the interesting part. When i connect my oculus to my hot spot on my iPhone HW works just fine. no issues, no traveling issues no freezings. I have ran several tests even contacted my internet provider FIOS to see if i am having a. connectivity issue but there is no indication of. an issue. All devices in my home are functioning fine and again I can go to other apps with no problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this? My oculus is up to date and I did the latest update in Horizon. I just want to build and this is extremely frustrating. I do not want to use all my hotspot data to build and be on the app. My oculus works fine with any other App. 

1 REPLY 1

bwu013
Protege

If you have an idea for a new Horizon Worlds product feature, a change you'd like to see with an existing feature, or a bug to report, please head to the Horizon Worlds UserVoice feedback channel. Even if you don't have a new request, you can head to UserVoice to vote for ideas submitted by others. Our teams are always looking to better understand what our users want to see out of our products next, so please head to UserVoice to make your voice heard!