cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrsimon34
Explorer

I’ve somehow ended up with both the Beat Saber demo and full version. I’d quite like to remove the demo from my library, but I can’t!

55 Comments
NodeTech
Honored Guest
You can delete the demo, and it'll be hidden away under "Not Installed".
robertlevylive
Honored Guest
Would be great to be able to do this from the Companion app.
ThatIsNotMySand
Honored Guest
How did this get 123 votes? You just uninstall the demo app. How do so many people not know this?
dunkingtea
Explorer
Can i downvote for this already being a feature since day one...
The_One_Link
Honored Guest
This isn't Oculus Support, this is where we suggest new ideas
ezop731
Honored Guest
Because you have purchased the demo from the store you can no longer delete it from your library, its as if you've purchased a full working copy of the game, if this feature became available some/a lot of people may delete other purchased apps by mistake leading to a whole can of worms for the support staff.
uliar
Explorer
Jimmy, we both know that that's not what Si McClure meant. We want to be able to remove an app from Not Installed. Just like Google Play Store and Apple App Store, we want to ability to completely remove from our account a bad demo or even a embarrassing paid app.
Quacklin
Protege
It's specifically annoying for demos you already purchased the full game. Please let me remove the demos from the library when I already have the full version.
ashleyallen
Explorer
Oculus - uninstalling the demos is not enough. I want it out of my library. Every time I go into my not installed tab I do not want to see Demo Versions! Please give us the ability to delete demos from our accounts and library.
bongj
Honored Guest
The idea is NOT delivered. It is clearly the request to REMOVE items from the Library - not UINSTALLING them. I just can repeat what the others said: uninstalling the demos is not enough. I want the items out of my library! At least for free games/apps there's absolutely no reason to prevent that.