cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
courtlandre
Explorer
Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)
26 Comments
ouweRammer
Explorer
Where is this latency story coming from? I use BT headsets for most of my devices. I do not have latency. Not in games, not in video, not in OS's with notifications sounds.
BBLLJJ
Honored Guest
Yes this
ChocoAdict
Explorer
A year late but you can definitely do this. At least with the AirPods you can.
jpr0k99
Honored Guest
I recently added LG wireless headphones in the Bluetooth config settings with no problem. Only minor latency not terrible. I wish I tried before spending hours searching for the workaround as it was not needed in my case. So for others looking to connect give it a shot first
Mike_Vee
Explorer
I would really love to be able to hook up the quest audio to my soundbar or a portable speaker. it would be way better than me having to buy an aux to bluetooth adapter, THEN pair it to the speaker.
JSAVR
Protege
This functionality already exists - I was able to connect my bluetooth headphones via the option under experimental settings
jmkliur
Explorer
Enhanced sound is key to many apps with Oculus Quest and for a lot of those apps, corded headphones are not optimal, I broke a pair of headphones by pulling the cord with my hand by accident when playing.
saaya
Explorer
yeah, why no bluetooth headphones??? this is such a basic feature, why isnt this supported?
George
Explorer
I like this, but I would also want to see global audio delay settings. I am frankly not sure how that would work, though.
ryder123453
Honored Guest
Bluetooth is already in the experimental features tab and for me it works flawlessly