cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spiltpickle
Explorer
Since Plex has said they won't make an app for the Quest, we need to utilize the browser to watch items on plex media server. Logging in to that server requires a PIN entry. However the browser doesn't see it as a text entry, so doesn't bring up the keyboard for you to enter the pin. I see no way to manually bring up the keyboard. While I use plex as an example, it's not the only site I've run in to with this issue.
6 Comments
glenn2
Explorer
While a native solution would be great, in the interim we can potentially work around it if we're in developer mode: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56386237/is-it-possible-to-copy-paste-type-eg-a-password-from-an...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Annoying problem. But which solution is to clear cache. Sign in again with Plex and the have it remember the user in Plex settings so you don't need pin.
Duckers_McQuack
Protege
1+ for this! as quest now also has hand/fingertracking, that can also speed up typing greatly as well.
emerauld85
Explorer
Not sure if it works as i don't use plex but i know you can use usb keyboard on quest so might be possible to enter pin with it
6dEEdS
Honored Guest
How is this not fixed yet?
LittleEgg28
Honored Guest

Or you could get a Plex Client:

Movie Deck for Plex 

Enjoy!