cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sun-Knight-Sola
Protege
'It would be great to do exactly 2 things: - View friend's wishlists. - Buy games for my friends! I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money. K. Thx. Bai!
17 Comments
info15
Honored Guest
I do this all the time on Steam, buying games for friends and they can directly install them. Such a nice and easy way to give a present. Unbelievable that Oculus doesn't want all that possible extra business.
ike_skorupski
Explorer
Yes! My friend has ironlights and I can’t get it and the only way for him to give me it is by visa gift cards.
Anonymous
Not applicable
THis is so great
bahmed79op
Honored Guest
OCOULS IF YOUR HEARING ME YOU GUYS ARE SUCH DUMB ***** JUST ******* DO IT THERES BENIFIT TO IT MOST PEOPLE GIFTING VR GAMES PROBALLY ALREADY HAS ONE IF THEY WANNA BUY MORE THEY HAVE TO DOUBLE PURCHACE IT ONE FOR THEM 1 FOR THEIR FRIEND STOP BEING ******* THOTS AND ******* LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY
mamanerd
Protege
this appears to be implemented, i gifted several games to family
williamskedric9
Honored Guest
Please implement this. I was just searching if you could gift a game from a friend's wishlist and came across this. I just want to buy a game for a friend and surprise him.
ben_facebook
Explorer
I see that is possible to gift games now, but it still needs an upgrade. It shouldn't require knowing the persons email to gift them a game. I should be able to gift to anyone on my friends list. Sometimes gaming friends aren't knowing email address level friends. It should be like Stream where I can gift them a game, and if they never claim it, it is refunded.