cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casumma
Honored Guest
I’m new to VR and find experiences like Cirque de Soleil, and 360 3D VR and 180 3D VR films and documentaries most compelling. I have thrilled to venturing to the top of Everest, joining a solo expedition to Antarctica, watching inspiring award winning docs like the Sun Ladies, visiting the Space Station, and sitting on the Mars Rover enjoying incredible vistas of the red planet. I have enjoyed this so much that I recently bought my husband and my son their own Quest 2 systems, investing over $1,000 only to be disappointed. Not being able to share these experiences TOGETHER is hugely disappointing. There should be a seamless process like watching YouTube together on the television or a movie on cable tv. I believe that a headset that functioned as a virtual screen with seamless sharing for experiences that are already available to Quest users would be hugely appealing to a whole new generation of users who would enjoy experiencing the power and beauty of 360 3D VR and 180 3D VR documentaries and films, but may not be so keen on gaming. This seems like a virtual untapped market opportunity that could considerably broaden market share. The more accessible a technology is, the more likely people will adapt it. Right now Quest 2 doesn’t work well for families interested in sharing experiences.