cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
So what if I can improve the AR interface to interact with consumers.. having stores malls streets buildings and products tagged with a sale price a service time product availability events menu availability special sales etc etc.. there are a couple of applications on the market that actually have the ability to take a picture of a location or a product that you can tag with a sales price and advertisement a service time or a wait time... The world is moving fast the faster the information the faster the advertisement the better it is without doing anything but walking into a building or just driving around and getting information.. for example what if you can walk into a local mall.. every store is tagged with advertisements as you are walking through the mall with your AR glasses.. advertisements pop up automatically maybe giving you inventory or sales advertisements without having to pull out your phone or do anything just look at the store or walk past the store and while you look the store is tagged and based on the tag is to feed that you get.. simplify the way shopping is.. let the tags generate the advertisement or price to that particular store.. what if you can walk into Walmart and based on the interest and the things that you are looking for currently the advertised appear in front of your eyes as you are walking in or as you are walking past.. I believe that every shelf every product every storefront every Church every event can be tagged with information and advertisement that pops up automatically.. I own a Samsung phone... They have a future where you can add a video you can also add a link music to a picture of an item.. so why not make everything stream.. you walking to the building to building his tagged you walk inside the building everything in the building is tagged as well once you walk into the building the location starts feeding based on the tag of the location and feeds everything in the building that is tagged.. this is where AR becomes functional for consumers and also for the regular household.. it's not just about downloading software and schematics for a certain vehicle or certain problem it's also about advertisement it's also about getting the information instantly based on the location and where you are and the information you need without having to research it.. the ability to toggle and turn off certain tags would help out for privacy.. even in bathrooms they will have a certain icon or dessert bathroom will have a picture which will toggle off the camera so that way privacy will be promoted as soon as you walk in.. so let's use the tags let's use the pictures let's take in-depth pictures of stores malls let's tag every advertisement every item I let the stores continuously change up their tags in order to give the feed that is necessary to boost up sales and give awareness to the items or services that they are equipped with.. yes cell phones are fast and they do the job but what if we can make it faster I'm talking about 30 seconds faster maybe 20 seconds faster who knows maybe even one second faster.. promote that information to the user needs at the speed of lights just with the stare just with the walk just with the distance of their location.... I believe that AR glasses is the future.. it's just for some reason I've noticed that people had a lot of difficulty trying to implement the real use of the whole idea.. there's been a couple of floating ideas that make sense but it's not a complete idea until you make it fully functional for real information advertisements etc etc... Even restaurants what if you can walk into the restaurants and see the menu in mid-air see the calories the food choice what's healthy what's not healthy just by walking in there and also based on your interest in the algorithms.. every picture must be tagged every location must be tagged this is only possible with a group that has already established every location in the world like you guys.. I remember you guys working on Google Glass and I was very excited but there wasn't much to it just recording and getting regular notifications but this is a little bit more in depth with what reality is and what AR is and what should be done in order to process information at the speed of light with an instant look with an instant approach.. the development has been there the whole entire time but nobody seem to know how to put it together.. for privacy for people they can take a picture of their face or they could either take the device and turn to tag into a private tag with a certain group that can identify them.. that way it helps out with the privacy.. so just like the regular internet you tag a place a person a thing and the image will learn to block or stream the necessary information to make AR reality.. I've been thinking about this for the past five to six months.. and I never knew why nobody ever figured out the real wave to AR glasses.. you tag location you tag a item you tag yourself you tag a store.. every tag every image that has a tag has information.. this is the future what have you guys been waiting for!!!!