cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larryjustin
Honored Guest
I like the way team Oculus handled the store. I’d love to see an AppleTV app similar to the one on my phone. Browsing on the TV would be a nice experience. Casting to the AppleTV would be even better! Would this be difficult to do since the iOS app already exists?
9 Comments
uservoice4
Honored Guest
Please just add airplay2, so we can cast to macbooks, iphones, appletv and generic tv sets 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
This was the feature I was most surprised we didn’t have, I’d love to get this for Apple TV.
quest2
Honored Guest
I agree. I am surprised there is not already an Apple TV app. I would really like to have an Apple TV version of the iOS app so I could stream to my Apple TV easily.
arcfree
Honored Guest
This should be possible now the Apple TV app is appearing on android smart TVs
alan_stillman
Honored Guest
I tried everything I read on web to get my iPhone to mirror or cast to oculus quest and I just get errors. I was not able to get any support to resolve. If I can have this capability it would support numerous people in purchasing quests.
CrazyCatDude89
Honored Guest
Yes please this would make it so much more convenient then mirroring from my iPhone to the Apple TV !
jyrate
Honored Guest
Please
herlog80
Honored Guest
Why is this so impossible to do??
CipherMnemonic
Explorer

It would be nice to connect to my phone and be able to stream from the phone to Quest 3.