cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MightyQuinnJ
Explorer
Audio alarm for when moving outside the guardian. Hello guys, I’ve recently been playing Echo VR on the Quest and found that I get so immersed and focused in the game that I can ignore the visual guardian and start clobbering things and family members who thought they were safe😁 I’ve added a 3’x4’ rubber mat that I stand on for a physical reminder that does help, but I know most users won’t bother to get creative like that! So if you guys could add an audio alarm option that could be adjusted in settings, that would be awesome!! Thanks for all you guys do!!
2 Comments
mreye2
Protege
I actually asked for this a while back too... https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/921937-oculus-quest/suggestions/38605228-add-auditory-feedback-w... it didn't get a lot of votes (only 11) but that doesn't mean it isn't important. Like the fellow using Echo VR people are getting hurt while using the Quest and you folks should be emphasizing keeping us safe.
maessof
Explorer
Yeah got hurt yesterday and someones going to get hurt really bad from echo vr, this is now also a facebook owned game, they really need to put more effort.