cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dstmarie94
Explorer
Give your customers of 2 weeks prior to the drop of your promotional 50 dollar game credit. The current process to get it will only cost oculus more money than just sending out the 50 dollar promotion. The current process is return our oculus with prepaid labels oculus sends out and then us repurchasing and getting the 50 dollars that way and you sending out another oculus quest. My reason being that this is backwards, is that there was a blatant lack of advertisements for black Friday. I didn't receive any notifications on my phone about what was coming up. Some could've even thought the only black Friday deal you had going on was the 10 dollars off of the elite strap. Honor your customers of less than two weeks in this promotional game credit of 50 dollars, as black Friday deals are starting sooner and sooner in these times, we expected more on oculus' part
4 Comments
jonjacobson715
Honored Guest
Yup .. got my Quest 2 on Friday since I'd heard the hardware never goes on sale. Then like a day later I heard it was going on sale this week. Bummer
dstmarie94
Explorer
dstmarie94
Explorer
Please share!
shadowself
Honored Guest
What a ridiculous request. Should have waited until Black Friday. This is 100% on the user.