cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tacogomez
Level 2

I hope that someone from the company reads these idea sections of the forums. I am here today to ask if there is a way you guys can not be so Video Game orientated but also give 360 content creators enthusiasts a platform for us to share our content. On my Oculus Go there was a place thru Insta360 where you could load your content to share with those that used your headset. Also there was a place to see Photos and Videos and now in the TV area there is only Videos. This is personal to me as I am not able to take my mom and aunt places I travel to so being able to show them my photos of the Vatican hit them hard and they both cried cause they felt they were there and since then I would love to have that same experience with people that we can take them places they may never get to go to but we can as 360 creators instead of seeing it on videos. I love the games and a lot of fun to play. I have seen some travel apps of sorts but its all mostly gaming. Can you guys please look into adding that Photo section back. I loved being able to go places and a way for us creators to add our content thru you guys than other programs. Give us 360 creators some love. I would love a section maybe labeled 360 Experience where users can go to see our content of Photos and Videos we upload.....so please look into this...

The other idea is for you guys to find a way for a person not wearing the goggles to control what the person wearing the headset is seeing. I know someone else mentioned it on another message about Dementia patient. My mom and aunt live in a Senior Independent Living apartment complex and I have tried to show some of their friends 360 content but you know some older people are not much into technology as some of us. I would love a way for us to be able to control what is clicked and opened while the viewer just sits and enjoys that view and experience of 360 by us using our phones or tablets. That would be amazing.... A lot of their friends wanna see and experience 360 and its been a battle to get things going.....

I love everything you guys are doing and can't wait to see what the future brings. Please take these ideas into consideration. Sometimes its hard to sell 360 projects to clients cause they don't see the picture or get the idea and it would be nice for us to be able to bring it to them especially if they don't understand the concept of 360 or how to use headsets. I wanna take more people to places around the world and I think mentally it will help those seniors to feel happy and see something they have seen before or always dreamed of going to. Sorry for the long message but these two ideas are something I am passionate about and really hoping someone will hear me out and the other person.......

One last thing.....also maybe look into finding ways to have a section for maybe VR tours. It could go in the 360 Experience section but another places we could create and share places someone can see and walk thru as points of interest, restaurants, stadium, arenas, homes, apartments, VR of Cities.....