cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheTavy
Explorer

Please make it possible to have two Quests in the same household able to play the same game without having to buy a second copy of the game. It really puts a bitter taste in your mouth when you have to spend $80 just to play a game together when you can buy the same game on any other platform (Xbox, Switch, etc) and with two controllers play the game with a second person. It seems so logical. As a family, we are loving the Oculus and after just a couple of weeks are already considering buying a second. But the fact that I have to rebuy all the games again if we want to play them together is a real turn-off. Also, I keep thinking if I do bite, purchase a second Oculus and all the games again, with my luck the next week they will roll out some family sharing feature and I will be out some hard-earned money. Or leave it up to the game developers. I bet a number of them would really benefit by offering that option - especially if their game is best when played Co-Op or Multiplayer. #feelingbummed

3 Comments
PITTCANNA
Visionary

Umm....Then how do you explain ps4(5)/Xbox/Switch.   They don't have family sharing.  Support the developers and we can expect dlc(free), updates, and more content.

Just saying, don't be cheap.

neo451
Protege

There is family sharing of apps right now. However, DLC for shared apps currently do not share but is planned to be fixed. To share apps, both headsets have to be setup with the same primary account. On the second headset, create your sub account. On the second headset with the subaccount, log into the primary account and enable app sharing. You'r sub users on that headset should now have access to all the primary owners apps.

justmetoo
Protege

As I and others have said repeatedly..     please please please enable full family sharing on home network.......

Really sux without it.