cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonuttyBuddy
Honored Guest
Several other platforms like Steam, PlayStation, etc. offer family sharing for multiple users in the same household. The same game can’t be played at the same time across multiple accounts or devices, but can be shared within a household in the same way that physical media works.
244 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
My husband and I got two Quests so we could play together , and take turns playing with our daughter. I'm disabled and VR could allow me to do and play with my family in a way I can't otherwise.. But I'm sad we bought 2 not knowing we also need multiple game copies
haughey8
Honored Guest
Time to make family sharing a reality. For all the stated reasons above and below, but it needs to happen Now!!!
duntleyeric
Honored Guest
I’ve been a devoted customer since DK1 please help us out and add this feature so we can share vr with our family’s. Thank you.
russman520
Honored Guest
If you have multiple headsets registered at same address and financials, they SHOULD be able to share purchased content.
gofishjerk
Honored Guest
Very happy I found this post before buying a second Quest.
bobbyleeeee
Honored Guest
Agree!! Very disappointed there is no family sharing. Bought two Quests for xmas for my boys, but now thinking about returning one. ...or both : ^ (
williams_claren
Honored Guest
Wow. I purchased an Oculus for my middle daughter as an Xmas gift and was just about two get more. Reading this - I’m sticking with just the one Oculus. Glad I read this.
gabewil
Honored Guest
PLEASE OCULUS! I bought another quest for a family member, but now she's also going to have to rebuy all the games :(. We'd probably buy more quests if family sharing was a thing.
trevonk
Honored Guest
I don't understand what this means
chadhinton
Honored Guest
Husband and wife with four kids, purchased two Quests for Christmas. Echoing the disappointment when I discovered there is no support for family sharing or multiple profiles. Changing accounts requires a factory reset and wipe of the unit which is unacceptable from a user standpoint. I'm completely amazed by the tech. All in all, this product could have been a 10/10 like an iPhone but instead I have to give it an 8/10 for these missing basic requirements. Product Managers have to realize that if you want adoption beyond technophile's (of which I am one) you have to prioritize the needs of families. I seriously hope that the monetization plan does not include families purchasing multiple copies of the same game. I give Oculus the benefit of the doubt and hope to hear something soon about this request in the product roadmap.