cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
av-
Honored Guest
It works perfectly on the Quest. it works perfectly on the Rift S and buying a separate mic is not an option. It's such a huge aspect of all VR multiplayer games. Please.
11 Comments
pfelts23
Honored Guest
It should be fixed by now. Please.
DayTraderGamerT
Explorer
Just tested firmware v13 on the quest with v14 software and the microphone is still not working..... SMH
liresi
Honored Guest
Absolutely - I can’t believe it is taking this long to fix an audio issue. I used to be a huge quest promoter, now I am not so sure. If they can’t have both video and audio capabilities to support VR, or be able to fix it in a reasonable time - how is this going to succeed long term? I am really disappointed.
Macthstick
Honored Guest
Still not fixed ? any ETA
DadeBarry
Honored Guest
I just discovered this last night... what a pain!
traviswieser
Honored Guest
Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. The mic with Link has not worked for MONTHS now. How is this not a top priority?
sdsManiac
Explorer
Are your working on a fix or is there's a deeper problem?
Crookie03
Honored Guest
Yeah it’s may now and my mic still dosnt work, I can’t use my usb mic either for some reason
farnoodp
Honored Guest
April and yet no fix in sight.... What's crazy is the complete radio silence regarding this huge issue besides the sad FAQ on the support site..
Minibattle
Protege
Just thought I'd comment to let everyone know, as of version 28 the mic seems to be fixed (at least for me) so give it a shot if you haven't in a while