cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baba.Mohammed007
Explorer

The foam that comes in contact with the body gets wet making it uncomfortable for the next person or putting it back just after removal of the googles

2 Comments
WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Totally understand the feeling of getting passed a sweaty headset, not a fun one at all. Even with the silicone cover, the sweat can get pretty bad, and there really isn't a workaround for this other than playing in a cool environment with a fan or something. I've personally used some disposable VR masks that you can throwaway after each use. They're useful if you have a group of people trying to use the headset right after another person. Here is a link to some on amazon, but there are plenty of options: Amazon: VR Face Masks! There are also reusable ones that are machine wash safe: Amazon: Reusable Face Masks

Sun-down
Explorer

I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but 3rd parties always seem to fill in for quest's failings, at additional cost.

I use VR Cover for a replacement facial interface, it's a huge upgrade in my opinion. Flexible rubbery frame with ventilation, nose flaps keep some of the light out, and an easily wipeable pleather coated cover. Their 'fitness' interface is the most up-to-date.

Do your own research of course, it's always up for debate and the right thing for you is up to preference.