cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiranearitachi1
Explorer
Make it so you can set a default by game so when you play a seated game you dont have to go manually turn it off every time.
8 Comments
Hendozero
Explorer
This is a great idea. It just needs to remember the guardian setting per game then put it back the next time you run the game.
oculus101
Explorer
this would be fantastic
FolkSong
Expert Protege
Great idea. I'm always having to turn it on and off depending on the game.
rchrdcrg
Protege
Awesome idea! Sometimes I sit on my couch at the back of my playspace, and I have to disable the guardian since my couch is outside my regular play area.
Ztreak
Protege
Ah, yes. This!
stone_oliver_ja
Honored Guest
Some games don't require guardian, eg: Space, Flight and Driving Simulators, and for a lot of these people are likely to be on the edge of their room scale setup, or outside of the guardian bounds on a separate system, it'd be nice to toggle guardian off for certain programs so I wouldn't have to keep turning it off by hand when I'm sitting outside of the boundaries in my sim rig
M_Pizzle_McDizz
Explorer
Oh ********, this would be amazing! I really only ever turn it off depending on the game.
Ztreak
Protege
That, and also i often only use the guardian floor grid. Would be nice if we could set how we like the grid for each game. No grid, floor grid, full grid.