cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
L0K4I
Honored Guest
I wish we had options to create straight lines or shapes with the guardian. Many times when creating the guardian, I create uneven lines or wavy lines, which mess with the alerting system. Even though you’re able to decrease the sensitivity, it would be nice to have a consistent boundary in order to have a seamless experience.
1 Comment
HachiroFPV
Honored Guest
I'd love for them to add some way to edit the guardian boundary like the original Rift's user-made Guardian Boundary Editor (https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6iezwq/guardian_boundary_editor_customizestraighten_your/) Perhaps during the setup, there can be an option to add points, like in that program above, but we could move them around while in the setup phase, in-passthrough. What I do, is just try my best to swing my arm straight. But of course it's not perfect. Another addition would be to add an app, open-able either in the library, or in settings, where we can edit the Guardian Boundary. The app setting being passthrough mode, with a panel of options, like during the setup of the boundary.