cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aolshove
Explorer

When adjusting IPD, please display a size overlay similar to the Rift CV1 when the slider is adjusted.

16 Comments
NathanDane
Explorer
Although it's nice that they added this, I think the team should tell us when they are planning on releasing a feature if enough people have voted on it instead of closing the idea after they have released it. I also think they should at least leave a reply saying that they have acknowledged a post *ahem* multiple users *ahem*. Other than that I think the team is doing well!
aolshove
Explorer
Thank you!!!!!!
Qe14AxB
Honored Guest
The worst idea ever , ruined it .
neilb91
Honored Guest
this literally ruined my quest.
neilb91
Honored Guest
Please add an option to toggle off. the constant popping up of the box is creating sim sickness and killing the platform for anyone who tries it and experiences this. for a company that stresses how important the ux is in a game i think its crazy that you refuse to fix such a simple problem when its making people sick.
Mrjjj
Explorer
Yes please add toggle off option. This has to be the most obtrusive feature you could add and you clearly did so with minimal testing. Just look on reddit. A large number of people now have this constantly popping up during gameplay. The numbers aren't even accurate either(jumps around from 63 to 70 etc). Beyond me how there still isn't a toggle off half a year later.