cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kagesame
Explorer
I hate having to remove my HMD to check for calls or texts. A virtual big phone with a mirror screen of my phones actual screen would be awesome.
26 Comments
Grixis
Explorer
I don't understand why this isn't a priority. Phones can send this data to watches and other devices. Please give us the ability to have our Texts and Calls from our phone. It Would be an incredible tool in Dash. I would love to get a notification that I received a text while in playing a game, Pull up dash select the Phone icon, read and reply, and get back to the game. The goal is to keep us in VR. This is another means to do so. I know that there are other ways of getting that on your computer but Having integrated through Dash would be so nice.
Anonymous
Not applicable
You could mirror your smartphone to the PC and use it with dash. Of course notifications would still be lacking. But a simple mi band would take care of this. Just as a suggestion for the time until this is implemented (if ever).
morganbreier
Honored Guest
I like this idea. I can constantly hear my phone buzz while I’m playing but I’m too engulfed and don’t bother with it
Fahijama
Explorer
Maybe have a holographic phone Bluetooth linked to my current cell phone. Be nice to at least check a text without taking everything off.
Floydpr
Protege
You can buy or found free version of a app for link your phone to your pc and them pinned the windows on dash a see the messenger and respond. Here is one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mobitexter
Kagesame
Explorer
Been wanting this form day 1.
Ztreak
Protege
Would love this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Use you phone in vr by connecting it For messaging & answer call Use apps or mirror your phone screen in vr Also need voice chat for oculus like steam.......
Wiedergod
Protege
This would be amazing! Don't know if its like the vive with Bluetooth... but maybe there is a cloud solution to this...
Ebosen
Honored Guest
There's already voice chat if you're in a group.