cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaitPlays
Explorer

I was supremely disappointed to find out that I cannot participate in the “live overlay” feature on my iPhone signed into my account, simply because my husband is the device admin. This is a ridiculous flaw, if we cannot share an account because of the forced Facebook login, why on earth can we not each cast to our own phone? We’ve accepted the app sharing flaws (having to pay twice for some DLC, etc) but the casting feature is something that can’t even be paid for, so Meta isn’t losing money by not allowing this.

3 Comments
CaitPlays
Explorer

Just to add to this, I was considering purchasing my own headset to be able to cast from my account on my own phone. But then I found out that I STILL would not be able to do the live overlay feature, because I would be app sharing with my husband, who would have to be the admin on both devices in order for that to work. This is such a big mess. So it actually *is* costing Meta money, by me no longer seeing a point in buying a second $400 device.

johnny.walker.5851
Honored Guest

Yaaaaasssss, I've been on this subject since forever, let us cast our phone in vr, that would be sooooo amazing

johnny.walker.5851
Honored Guest

I just want to be in public, like a park, and be able to cast my phone and consume media or web browse using my phones Internet without needing a hotspot, or even to use on long trips