cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cainbloodbane
Protege
Being able to lock objects individually so they cannot be dragged around or picked up or anything unless you unlock it again.
9 Comments
roger_isaac
Honored Guest
Came here to say this. The first time I went in Home, I tried to drag an object towards me as the tutorial said, and ended up trashing the cabinet with the bookshelves above it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
For instance, I'm stacking things on a shelf and all of a sudden I grab the shelf by accident and throw everything off. Would love to be able to lock pieces of furniture in place like a shelf or a table so I don't run the risk of picking that up while trying to pick up an item thats sitting on it.
georgekong
Honored Guest
Resizing objects would be very appreciated. Some objects are just too large - the low table especially is much larger then I'd have liked. More basic objects like the cubes should be scalable on individual axis, while more complex forms would become distorted like that... so I guess each object needs to have their individual scale limits.
Grixis
Explorer
Please give the option to lock an item down so that you can not grab it. I go to pick up a cartridge and i pick op the table instead and throw everything else on the table. I would really like to have the option to lock and unlock items in home.
crany
Honored Guest
'- resizing (even if capped in realistic options) - lock/interactable switch on things like bows - colour switcher would also be nice - improved snapping via button instead of detection to allow exact staggering of things like cubes?
C1V1LWAR
Explorer
Yes, I've done that too trying to catch a basketball. A lock item option would be great.
jdmaltz
Honored Guest
Being able to change the Lighting would be nice, also a night mode, for late night gaming. importing custom models, objects, or images would be nice as well.
matthew_dimmick
Honored Guest
add more objects, things to do, dual wield the laser gun, anything i can do to help?
Charmeds
Protege

This is more than a great idea because it's funny to move one you have to solve for everyone and if you're a little careless all the objects will be misplaced.