cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ediblewrap
Honored Guest
Now that Facebook owns Beat Games, Beat Saber should be a cross-buy compatible title. Frankly, this should’ve been announced at the same time as the acquisition. Offering store credit to those who have already bought both versions would prevent any complaints.
4 Comments
oculus145
Honored Guest
Agreed, the fact that it is not cross buy is insane. Their excuse of "it took a long time to port to quest" is a bad one. Small code base with small assets - and what if I am a first time buyer on Quest? Now I can't download it on PC without buying again anyway. Developers like this is why piracy is on the rise again, sadly.
X50pence777
Explorer
This is something that should happen but unfortunately never will due to greed. all games should be cross buy and the added revenue from the people with only 1 system should be enough to justify the port.
saaya
Explorer
pretty sure beat saber is going to be free for quest2 and rift S2 (if there is one even)
Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually didn't know they bought it. I did notice the menu change in game. I hoped that meant custom songs but nope... I didn't see anything yet for that. Are they going to remove it from steam? That would be the only reason to offer something like this.