cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simulation_Farmer
Honored Guest

Since Oculus has purchased Beat Games that now makes Beat Saber a first party title. If Oculus encourages developers to go onto app sharing they should lead by example, especially since Beat Saber is one of the only titles that would benefit from having that sperate score. I think the community would really like to hear that Beat Saber will get app sharing, even if it is down the line the confirmation would be nice. Beat Saber already doesn't have Cross-Buy, it would be nice to at least implement app sharing.                                                                  

24 Comments
r_pieszczek
Explorer
It would be great to app share beat saber with other household members, compete together etc.
tmarchelov
Honored Guest
We can only hope, but I agree, that would be awesome
BillyBoy08
Expert Protege
It REALLY sucks that my granddaughter can beat, me, but because she has to play under her Mothers account and her mother kicks butt, her scores are no where to be seen. I'm sure if she could play under her OWN account that she would be proud to see her hi score, remembering she kick this ole mans butt... Hopefully they will fix the issue soon. It's already a HUGE money maker, no need to gouge us. She had 5 in the family. She can't afford 5 copies, and shouldn't have to. I'm the one that buys the two headset, two programs, etc... Isn't that enough? It be nice if they let us know it WILL happen, so we don't remain ticked off and fuming every time we play and think of it. They need to also allow the playing on our own music. We shouldn't have to be limited, forced to pay for limited music packs or pay twice for songs we already own through iTunes, Amazon, or others. Maybe they need to become a music reseller or resell for others and get the profit that way. Prolly be larger in the long run. Hey, if Real VR Fishing can do it, Beat Saber should be able to as well.
alison_stephens
Honored Guest
I love the app sharing and it is definitely the way to go. I just spent ages working out how to create a second account and setup app sharing only to discover the one app I actually wanted to have a separate account for I can't have. Please please please can you get Beat Saber to app share.
Steve777v2
Honored Guest
I set up app sharing precisely because of Beat Saber. I was super disappointed to see that only a few apps appear under the Shared section and Beat Saber was not among them. I bought BS for PC, now I bought it for Quest but I will certainly not rebuy it again for every person in my household who wants to play. Oculus, this must be fixed asap! Thank you!
mckskywalker
Honored Guest
Just set up my app sharing just for this. Truly disappointed especially because it is shared on other platforms. I should not have to buy three copies of this so my family can all play.
uservoice18
Honored Guest
I signed up for uservoice just for this request. With a few music packs, this is easily the most expensive game on our Quest, and the reason I enabled app sharing to start with!
m_todd_garvin
Honored Guest
Equally disappointed and a bit angry at what appears to be a greed play and a horrible user experience decision by Beat Saber’s leadership team. I have purchased the game twice already (PC and Quest 2). No way in h3ll I’m going to purchase multiple copies for a single device. Pure nonsense.
falo209
Protege
LMAO. It doesn't have app sharing? Yet another feature that Facebook can't get their own subsidiaries to support, alongside cloud saves. Your platform team should be emabarassed that you can't use it as a first party title to demonstrate adoption of your own features.
jonnyp23
Honored Guest
I spent the money to buy a second oculus for my family and now I find out I CANNOT SHARE BEAT SABER?!?!?!? I want return the second one now 😡😡😡 Facebook owns Beat Saber so this is a money grab imo!!!