cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabwiel1
Explorer
What a horrendous marketing move. You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter. In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.
199 Comments
peterlawson
Honored Guest
every one does this always new customers that gets best deals...what about your loyal fanbase that got it right from the go...
SgtAngel777
Honored Guest
This is a really bad idea on Oculus' part considering most retailers have an extended holiday return period and I could just return my launch day Q2 and buy a new one for Asgard's Wrath. At that point wouldn't it cost them more to refurbish a returned headset than to just retroactively provide all current owners of a Q2 with the game? It's baffling.
linteauc
Honored Guest
Yeah! Give us the **** game you annoying f’s
linteauc
Honored Guest
Give the game!
damonptran
Honored Guest
Pls give game
damonptran
Honored Guest
Give the game
legendofEZ
Honored Guest
I got the Quest 2 on launch because I was so excited for it. This is making me second guess my decision. I may not go with Oculus for my next headset if a loyal customer like me is treated this way.
legendofEZ
Honored Guest
I got the Quest 2 on launch because I was so excited for it. This is making me second guess my decision. I may not go with Oculus for my next headset if a loyal customer like me is treated this way.
Kavorka9
Honored Guest
The article I read actually made it sound like all Quest 2 owners would get it so I got into link and everything before I realized that us early adopters are getting screwed. Please make it free for all Quest 2 owners.
Kavorka9
Honored Guest
The article I read actually made it sound like all Quest 2 owners would get it so I got into link and everything before I realized that us early adopters are getting screwed. Please make it free for all Quest 2 owners.