cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabwiel1
Explorer
What a horrendous marketing move. You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter. In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.
199 Comments
Anarasha
Honored Guest
Agreed!
Anarasha
Honored Guest
You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners. But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Reward the customers that supported Quest 2 at launch!
osamaiqbal
Honored Guest
Lets get this bois
Dreadpirateflap
Expert Protege
Just a stupid move on Facebook's part. If it was 6 months later I would fully understand, but 4 weeks? It's going to ensure many of us don't preorder next time of this doesn't get given to all of us.
Dreadpirateflap
Expert Protege
I for one won't be buying anything from oculus at launch again if this doesn't get changed. Zero incentive to buy at launch except for a kick in the teeth after 4 weeks.
delixecfl
Honored Guest
Quite simply, I got Q1 at launch, I got Q2 at launch, a little bit of give back to us who stick with you wouldn't hurt, it could also stop us leaving before Q3. Be nice Oculus, be nice.
punkemoska
Honored Guest
Oculus should really roll this date back to the release date. It was 4 1/2 weeks ago. Why shouldn’t us early adopters get a nice Christmas present too. I love Oculus. I really do...but this really is a slap to the face for all the Q2 users that wanted to show their support for Oculus and Facebook by preordering this amazing HMD.
punkemoska
Honored Guest
Oculus should really roll this date back to the release date. It was 4 1/2 weeks ago. Why shouldn’t us early adopters get a nice Christmas present too. I love Oculus. I really do...but this really is a slap to the face for all the Q2 users that wanted to show their support for Oculus and Facebook by preordering this amazing HMD.
Xeth1313
Honored Guest
Most of use are at a place where we CAN exchange our device, and this would be a horrible thing to make s viable option for early adopters.