cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabwiel1
Explorer
What a horrendous marketing move. You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter. In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.
199 Comments
Undivided77
Honored Guest
"early adopter" sounds like we bought it years ago. I just bought mine four weeks ago. Giving something away for free one month after launch, but not giving it to people who supported the launch is crazy.
F7
Protege
Does seem a bit unfair to penalise early adopters
alexross99
Honored Guest
Hi Guys, just an update for those who want the game, Oculus already made this available to all those who got the Oculus quest 2 so far. You just need to Contact oculus support via chat. Keep your receipt ready to upload in PDF format, your oculus userid and your device serial number (you can get this from the app). Please free to claim your game before the deadline Jan 31st. https://twitter.com/oculussupport/status/1330990423343464449
STARGATER1
Explorer
I love how oculus gave away a non quest game for the quest getting people to use pc even though the selling point was to be a standalone headset. It did prove to me 1 thing though, the oculus quest 2 is a **** good vr headset on pc and stands up to pcvr headset competition. Its no wonder oculus have stopped selling the main headset
Fanky_memes
Protege
You can contact oculus support and ask for the game and they will need purchase information and even if you bought your quest 2 early they will still give the game for free
TallWarrior
Honored Guest
Nobody deserves new discounts/promotions based on their past purchase. Get over yourselves and stop whining.
alexe201021
Explorer
Stop. you are being greedy and its stupid. why would oculus just give away a game to anyone who has a headset. that would be a bad business decision.
DJ_Eostrix
Honored Guest

Agreed

johnny.walker.5851
Honored Guest

Agree, i missed out on this offer bc my pc wasnt compatible, can we get a quest 2 build without need of a pc, not all of us are rich you know, but we still wanna game, I dont care if its at a lower quality, just gimme pleeaassseee