cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabwiel1
Level 3
What a horrendous marketing move. You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter. In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.
199 Comments
Anarasha
Level 2
Agreed!
Anarasha
Level 2
You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners. But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Reward the customers that supported Quest 2 at launch!
osamaiqbal
Level 2
Lets get this bois
Dreadpirateflap
Level 5
Just a stupid move on Facebook's part. If it was 6 months later I would fully understand, but 4 weeks? It's going to ensure many of us don't preorder next time of this doesn't get given to all of us.
Dreadpirateflap
Level 5
I for one won't be buying anything from oculus at launch again if this doesn't get changed. Zero incentive to buy at launch except for a kick in the teeth after 4 weeks.
delixecfl
Level 2
Quite simply, I got Q1 at launch, I got Q2 at launch, a little bit of give back to us who stick with you wouldn't hurt, it could also stop us leaving before Q3. Be nice Oculus, be nice.
punkemoska
Level 2
Oculus should really roll this date back to the release date. It was 4 1/2 weeks ago. Why shouldn’t us early adopters get a nice Christmas present too. I love Oculus. I really do...but this really is a slap to the face for all the Q2 users that wanted to show their support for Oculus and Facebook by preordering this amazing HMD.
punkemoska
Level 2
Oculus should really roll this date back to the release date. It was 4 1/2 weeks ago. Why shouldn’t us early adopters get a nice Christmas present too. I love Oculus. I really do...but this really is a slap to the face for all the Q2 users that wanted to show their support for Oculus and Facebook by preordering this amazing HMD.
Xeth1313
Level 2
Most of use are at a place where we CAN exchange our device, and this would be a horrible thing to make s viable option for early adopters.