cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nath88UK
Protege

I think for the metaverse to do well it needs to be open world like the real world but better. Not teleporting to different worlds that get visted once and no interest in thrm again. Horizon worlds is to much like VR chat and altspace. Although they are much better and have the user base. Open worlds like GTA online do really well but people cannot talk to eachother. If it was a platform open world which can be entered on the web using vr or PC people can purchase land and build on their land next to others like on a street. I think this is where horizon worlds has gone wrong its trying to be like others that have beat meta to it and is now just another boring platform. Open world is the way forward. The amount of money spent on horizon worlds is rediculous for what has been produced. Its not even out of the box thinking. Its shouldnt be horizon worlds it should be horizon world! This is what i would prefer to see in the future. I like horizon worlds but just doesnt excite me like other platforms.